Timothy Loubineaud is a French long track speed skater and national record holder. Originally an elite inline skater competing in European and world championships, he transitioned to long track speed skating on ice four years ago. With the lack of tracks to train on in his home country, he travels to Germany to train, with the sacrifice more than worth it to make his Olympic dream come true.
- 2x Top 10, 2020 World Single Distances Championship
- French national record holder, 10km long track (first French skater to go under 13 minutes)
- 8x inline skating French national champion
- Champion, 2017 European Speed Championships
- 2nd, 2015 World Junior Speed Championships
I want to communicate positivity. Sometimes the road is hard and long but it is always worth it. It’s not always about competition against others; the most important is to fight for yourself and enjoy your achievements.”