A trailblazer in Indian sport and the best on the subcontinent, Pragyna Mohan wants to become the first Indian triathlete to compete at an Olympic Games. She treads a difficult path as a sports person from a developing country, but hopes to inspire the most populous country of 1.4 billion people as she competes at the highest level in a popular emerging sport.
- Led Indian Triathlon at its debut at the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games
- Current National and South Asian Triathlon Champion
- Won 2022 National Games gold by 6 mins (8.3% margin)
- First Indian to race Triathlon World Cup
- Highest-ranked Indian in World Triathlon