Polish speed climber Patrycja Chudziak wants to compete at the sport’s highest level, and that means getting to the Paris Olympic Games. The junior world champion and two-time junior European champion won’t rest until she knows she’s done everything she could and given her best to get closer to her dream.
Sport: Speed Climbing
- 2015 Junior World Champion
- 2x Junior European Champion
- Silver, 2018 Speed Climbing World University Championships
- 2020 4th, Combined Climbing European Championship
- 2021 9th, IFSC Speed Climbing World Championships