Kobi Clements is a seven-time Surfing NSW regional champion and 2021 #1 Australian junior. Growing up surfing Sydney’s renowned spots, he placed fourth at the 2022 ISA World Junior Surfing Championships and won the World Surf League Skullcandy Pro Junior. With Pho3nix powering his rise, he wants to win ISA Worlds and qualify for the WSL Championship Tour.
“I love traveling the globe doing innovative surfing in world-class waves to become the best surfer I can be.”
Birthdate: October 28, 2004
Birth Place: Sydney, Australia
Residence: Sydney, Australia
- Surfing NSW Regional Champ 7 times in a row
- 2nd, junior NSW state title 2021
- 4th ISA World Junior Surfing Championships 2022
- Winner, World Surf League Skullcandy Pro Junior 2022
- 2nd, World Surf League Central Coast Pro Junior 2022
- #1, Surfing Australia national junior ranking 2021
Interesting fact: He loves spear fishing and playing the ukulele in his spare time.