When Georgia Taylor-Brown won the 2020 World Triathlon championship title, the success was very much expected by the multisport fraternity. Her famous hand-in-hand finish alongside countrywoman Jess Learmonth at the Tokyo2020 test event – while earning her a disqualification – pegged the 27-year-old as one to watch, and the Team GB superstar would back that world title up with a courageous silver medal at the Olympic Games, despite suffering a flat tyre. A few days later she would go on to be part of the GB team that won a brilliant gold in the Mixed Team Relay.
- Gold, Tokyo2020
- 1st, WTS Leeds 2019
- 1st, WTS Mixed Relay Series Nottingham 2019
- 3rd, Grand Final Lausanne 2019
- 3rd, WTS world ranking 2018, 2019
- 3rd, WTS Montreal 2018
- 3rd, WTS Edmonton 2018
- 8x ITU wins
- 19x ITU podiums
- European U23 champion 2017
- European junior champion 2012, 2013
- Bronze, IAAF World Cross Country Championships relay 2013 (Great Britain & Northern Ireland team)
- 2nd, Grand Final London (Juniors) 2013
- Duathlon junior world champion 2012
Interesting fact: Georgia loves cooking, and baking bread. She also frequently experiments in the kitchen trying out new recipes.