Vincent Luis came close to winning the first French Olympic medal in the Rio triathlon, finishing 7th. Since then, the Frenchman has been near unstoppable, winning back to back Super League Triathlon titles and going on to become the 2019 World Champion. At age 30, Luis already has 15 years professional experience and leads a strong French contingent on the world tour. He is a central part of the hugely successful French Mixed Relay Team, which successfully defended their world championship title in 2019. His current goal? Olympic Gold and defending his title of world champion.
- Triathlon world champion 2019
- Super League Triathlon series champion 2018-2019
- 2x Gold, ITU mixed relay world championships 2018, 2019
- Gold, ITU Grand Final Gold Coast 2018
- Gold, ITU Grand Final Rotterdam 2017
- 7th, Rio Olympic Games 2016
- 9x WTS wins
- 14x WTS podiums
- European sprint champion 2016
- French short distance champion 2018
- French national champion 2013
- French U23 national champion 2010
- Junior world champion 2008
- Junior European champion 2008
Interesting fact: Vincent spends only two weeks at home in a normal year. The rest of the year he is on training camps with the JFT Crew run by celebrated triathlon coach Joel Filliol.